Play this song on YouTube.
"Skip It" is a song by Type O Negative, included on the fifth album World Coming Down, released in 1999. This brief, 11-second "joke intro" plays the staccato noise meant to sound like a track is skipping on a CD player before it ends with Kenny Hickey yelling "Sucker!" On the cassette version, it sounds like the tape is being "eaten" by the cassette player. On the vinyl version, it sounds like the record has a skip and then a "record scratch".
Lyrics[edit | edit source]
Personnel[edit | edit source]
- Peter Steele – writing, preprogramming, production
- Mike Marciano – engineering, mixing
- Josh Silver – samples, deprogramming, production
- Johnny Kelly – drum programming
- Kenny Hickey – deprogramming
- George Marino – mastering